I guess it’s about time I did something about this page, so here’s some useless, random trivia for yous.
1. I’m a geek with at least seven thoughts on my mind at any given time. This is probably the reason why I digress a lot.
2. I didn’t get faceache ’till the autumn of 2009, and when I did it was for practical reasons in relation to a course I was to take in Nicaragua.
3. My fave eyeshadow-formula is that of Urban Decay’s eyeshadows. They also make great eyeliners, which brings us to
4. I didn’t get the hang of “regular” liquid liner ’till I met the brushes of Urban Decay’s 24/7 waterproof liquid liners.
5. I tried for the longest time to get the hang of the smokey eye, but it was not ’till I read a tutorial by Kevyn Aucoin, now it’s one of my go-to looks any time of the day.
6. I love reading, and favourite amongst my authors you’ll find J. R. R. Tolkien, Janet Evanovich, Sophie Kinsella, J. K. Rowling, Wendy Pini, Paulo Coelho and Katharine Kerr.
7. I was super-excited to learn that Wendy Pini was back in buisiness, working on the Elfquest series.
7.1. And I couldn’t stop smiling when she accepted my friend request on Faceache for no reason in particular other than she’s awesome.
8. I’m positively addicted to makeup. I have to have it. No, really. Give it to us. It’s ours it is. Gaaaaaaah!
9. I have sensitive skin.
10. I love dogs. And playing volleyball.
11. I don’t like football. Volleyball, on the other hand, is the bestest sport ever. Ever!
12. I think my friends are the bestest out there, and I’m very lucky to have them in my life, even though there are some of them I don’t speak with often.
13. I’m studying for a master’s degree in pedagogics – this means no one really knows what I’m studying, ncluding the preofessors. Let’s just call it social sciences and have done with.
14. I love Ireland.
15. and Northern Ireland.
16. I got into a car with a friend and two complete strangers while visiting Belfast – We went with our gut-feelings, which were spot on. And while I am aware that it’s a situation that might go very wrong, but we were both certain these were good guys, and I’d like to meet them again to give tham a hug, because their helping us get to where we were intended to go is one of my fond memories from that trip.
17. I’ve tried surfing, and I loved it. Will learn more when the opportunity presents itself.
18. I play the tin whistle. And guitar.
19. I live in the north of Norway.
20. I’m a bit of a workaholic, so if it’s quiet on the blog I’m either thinking out a post or just too busy working.
21. I love Nicaragua.
22. I ruined my skin using acne-fighting products ’till I was ’round 17-18 years old, when I should have been using products for sensitive, dry skin. My mistake led to more acne as well as the sensitized skin I’m currently struggling to please. I’m now in my mid-twenties.
23. I don’t know how many eyeshadows I’ve got, but I still find I need more.
24. I do hope you’ll find my blog enjoyable reading, and might even consider taking the time to leave a comment. Thanks for visiting.
To contact me, either use the comment section or email me at email@example.com.