I’ve gotten some blognominations I’ve been neglecting of late, and once more, I blame the weather, and probably laziness, but mostly it’s the weather. Anyways, with the lack of sunshine we’ve got here, it’s only fitting that I pass forward some nominations for the Sunshine Award that Miss Vanilly kindly nominated me for. She’s been rocking some lovely makeuplooks of late, so if you’re in need of inspiration, have a look.
As part of this, I have to answer a few questions.
1. Who is your style icon?
I haven’t really got a style icon, but I do draw on Audrey Hepburn, Angelina Jolie, Lily Collins and Jennifer Lawrence for makeyp inspiration.
2. What is your favourite song?
I have so many songs I enjoy, but if pressed I would have to say No Frontiers as performed by The Corrs or Aoife Scott’s Eleanor Ambrose
3. Favourite season?
4. Favourite make up brand?
Urban Decay, although, some of my favourite base products are Guerlain.
5. Celebrity crush?
I actually can’t think of any current celeb crushes :p
The idea of The Sunshine Awards seems to be recognizing bloggers who spread positivity, and as such I also get to make a few nominations, meself. I would’ve nominated Miss Vanilly right back, because she’s so positive, but I’ll reserve that for another time. and so, with no further ado and in no particular (and hoping this isn’t an award exclusive to wordpress) order here are a few faves of mine.
Aaaaand, I get to ask a few questions as well, so ladies…
1. If you could go anywhere, where would you go, and what would you do?
2. What’s your dreamjob?
3. You’re stuck on a deserted island alone. What three items did you bring?
4. Favourite book?
5. This one might not apply to everyone, but favourite primers, eye and face?
6. What inspires you?
7. What’s your favourite Disney movie?
8. Favourite makeup brushes? (Another I realize might not be for everyone)
9. What’s your specialty that you’ll be serving this Christmas?
10. What’s the one item that’s always present during your Christmas celebrations?
In the name of sunshine, sugar, spice and everything nice, I’d just like to add this little link to a letter written by a ten year old girl to The Lego Club, regarding gendered magazines. I’m glad to see this is part of what little girls are made of.