…as to why Naked Basics is a must-have, here’s a look I did based on UD’s own steal the look chart. Yes, yes, I know what I said, but I was really pleased with the results so I had to share this look with yous.
- – Primer! I like UDPP in Eden.
- – Use a fluffy brush to pick up both Foxy and W.O.S., and apply to lid and browbone.
- – Use a smaller brush to pick up a wee bit o’ Crave and Faint, and apply to the crease. I’ve applied it in a v-shape at the outer corners, taking it in along the lashline a bit, and also pulling it outward, creating a shape reminiscent of the cat-eye.
- – Blend! Then pick up some Faint on a flat brush and apply on top of the darker blend. Aaaaand blend.
- – Apply Faint along the lower lashline, and blend some more, using Naked2 to soften the look. Venus at the inner corner.
I’ve used a blend of Naked2 and Faint to fill in my brows. Also, I’ve used UD’s Naked Skin BB Cream, Afterglow Glide-on Cheek Tint in Score on cheeks and lips, I love me a multi-tasker, Baked Bronzer, Lush Lash Mascara and Clarins Eclat Minute Brush-on Perfector. Aaand I think that’s all.
I think it works well with glasses too. Hope yous like it.